Always unplug your appliance before cleaning it.
Use a soft sponge with hot water and washing-up liquid to clean the attachments
Accessories: use a bottle brush to clean the accessories bases.
Motor unit: wipe it with a soft, damp cloth
You must follow certain rules to avoid seriously damaging the removable parts:
- Dishwasher: select the minimum temperature (below 40°C / 100°F) and avoid the drying cycle (generally above 60°C / 140°F)
- Washing by hand: do not leave the parts to soak in detergent for too long. Avoid abrasive products (e.g. Brillo, pads).
- Detergents: read the instructions for use to check their compatibility with plastic items.
- Carefully wash all the parts (except for the motor unit) before using your appliance for the first time.
- Always unplug your appliance after use, before adding or removing accessories and before cleaning it.
- The metal blades are extremely sharp. Always hold them using the central hub.
- Never use Le Micro to chop hard ingredients such as nutmeg as you may cause damage to the product.
- Never place the metal blades on the motor shaft until the bowl has been properly positioned.
- Never put your hands or a utensil inside the bowl when the product is in use to avoid the risk of serious injury and to avoid damage to the product.